Google Search

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year to you and your loving and caring family my friends

Hi Friends,

Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year 2014. I wish each and every one person who came in to my life in 2013 and made 2013 a fantastic year. Let this new year 2014 be the most flourishing year. Let all your dreams and wishes come true.

I wish I could have been the best in loving, caring, respect and to be a role model on each person I impacted. Unfortunately, in few situations, it happens to hurt somebody's ego emotionally, mentally or physically. I really would like to apologize for all those. Would love to have those guys back in my life.


Nevertheless, I could have not reached where I am currently from where I was without hurting them.  Wishing you and your family a happy new year.

We have had a fantastic year here at the office Family which we are truly grateful for! 2013 was a great year for us, even though we didn't form the family until late in the season, it has changed our lives already! We have met and made so many friends in 2013 (many more online) and have discovered a new way of living.

Thank you for joining us me in our journey, I wish I could do one of those month by month highlights, stick around till next December and I'll have a great one!

Happy New Year to you all, may all your hopes come true for 2014.

+Kamal Raj Guptha R
+Iniyan G
+Madankumar Angusamy
+RAJKUMAR KARUPPAIYAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts